Pages

mercredi, mars 05, 2008

Lies & Manipulations


Subject: Fakness , Lies..


You’re the perfect incarnation of falsehood. You pretend to hate hypocrisy …what a great irony …shame on your breath…shame on your smell…no humanity in your perfect human body. What a great loss. You lost the beauty of your beauty when I realize you were everything but the embodiment of innocence... what a defeat the day I believe you had something different…maybe you had but the wrong distinction…the difference that disgust you from love..from trust..from fidelity..from the deep principle of life..Shame in the name of your immaturity..from your lake of responsibility..from you. You think you are strong ..maybe you look..but your dirty..you are the packages of lies and manipulations…that's everything but attractive…you are the identity of the dangerousness that makes us feel always troubled and confused..you don't inspire trust..you inspire the fakeness' of conviction. I wish you had one mask in your face..unfortunatly ..Sometime I believe you don't even have a face…you are the opposite of sincerity ..for a second I thought you were real…suddenly I realized that you are everything but you. You are a person who is scared, who is weak, who hides and runs..because you don't face your acts, you don't face the truth .., what a great loss…what a great comedian you are…Manipulation is your talent...I blame the people you play with ,,I blame the people that believed you care…I blame life for creating the perfect body in the worse wicked mind…I wish one day you will realized that lies isn’t the daily job that you should be managing…but it is hard to give up on the perfect talent that you arouse.
I wish one day I will see the real beauty of your face….If you had a little sense of respect..if you had a little sense of sensitivity …everything would be perfect…but you are a liar…you are hypocrite …you are the perfect falsehood that hides behind the fake smile of sincerity…don't you see that you are still a child…don't you see that you are everything that you claim to abhor …you want to face life? ..face you face first…you will be disappointed because you are not a angel although you look like one…you are not pure although I wish you were…
I am sorry but you are everything that I dislike…I though that lies were a small trait of you..I was totaly wrong…I was blinded….you are the words of lies…the smell of lies…the personification of lies..you are the twister that takes away the truth..that takes away reality to satisfy your appetitea and desires…I thought that there was a human inside this perfect body ..i was not wrong…but there is only the animal part of human in it …I could purge when I think that you are everything I reject.. What a great loss….i was interested..now I know…know I am not ..what a great lost... what a great lost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire