Pages

lundi, janvier 28, 2008

Out of control


Subject : Anger.

Anger, it's a permanent fight between your mind and your body. You feel like you are being squeezed and you can't scream your ache. You want to relieve your senses to get them back. You want to turn the pages back to change the story. You want to get out of it when it is in you. You want to hide when you desperately want them to understand. Can you fight the blood that is burning in you? If you win this battle you gain the combat of you life; because you control YOU. The hardest thing to do is to control yourself; knowing that your senses are being compress in a hysterical way. Hysteric oh…a word that kills me because I am OUT of me. I can see that I am not myself but I can't find me; my lack of control has taken my soul. Anger, rage, is the worse sign of weakness, someone or something has taken control of YOU, and this is You're MIND. You are being fooled by your mind; fooling yourself, a nice way to lie. You eyes are open but you don’t want to see the truth, you seek blindness; your body is rigid and firm but you blood is flooding like a torrent. Your silent but your dead body is shouting. Anger, what a pitiful situation you put yourself into, Anger what a disgraceful way of sharing feelings, Anger is the best glory a human being can have the honor to fight.

1 commentaire:

  1. Anonyme7:57 AM

    i can see my self in this poem...good job habibi ! bisous

    RépondreSupprimer