Pages

vendredi, janvier 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Subject : Lost In Him

I am here listening to music; thinking about you. Each word this song is whispering is reminding me of you. Every sound and lyrics is you in my mind.
Sometime I wonder how you can control my mind when I can control the world around me, what I can say except that you have a power on me. Why the fuck can't you read me? When I look at you, I look at the person who makes me feel so weak in a way that I can't explain. That's the point I guess. These feelings are killing me in sort that is making me alive. The more I'm dying for your eyes the more I am feeling alive.


A lovely paradox called attraction. You are my bitter lover, you are
my sweetest breakdown, and you are my fatal hope. That is who you are but I am confused about who I am. I am just this girl who smiles and laughs at your jokes even when they are nonsense. In little word I am not me when your smell is in the region. This perfume full of invisible ecstasy that catches my breath so hard that I can't feel my body no more. I wish you could read the curves of my body, they are talking to you but you are blinded by my words. Why the fuck can’t you read me. I
am telling you my arms are waiting for yours and my lips are starving.

Baby would you please take care of me? Would you hold me for a lifetime? I don't know what's going on, I lost myself the day I met you.
..........if you want to search for me ...search in you.........

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire