Pages

vendredi, janvier 25, 2008

F*** it ..


Subject : Just Feel It

Sometimes I feel like slapping you because I can’t fucking tell you how much you’re hurting me. I am fucking in love with you and I fuck someone else. I just love your way baby, I just love you way baby. Take me darling, take me away from here so we can enjoy our moments together, where no one else would interfere, because baby believe it or not you always interfere in my heart, my days, my nights. Baby you always cross my mind, why the hell are you just fucking me without even touching me. Distance won’t change my desire my love, distance is just something that won’t affect the way I feel about you.

In fact what you ignore is that I am starving. Yes baby I feel like biting every single part of your sexy body. My love, I just like to close my eyes so I could dream of us, we are so good together, and it is so smooth darling. Yes smooth. Sometimes I feel I am bursting because I can’t fucking tell you how much I love you. I am fucking in love with you and I fuck someone else. I fool around; I’ve played around, but trust me baby I’ve never mentioned love to anyone. You were always the one I thought of before sleeping; you were always the one honey. It’s hard to believe right? I know my love that it’s hard. But it’s harder for me to have your face stuck between my heart, my brain, and my dreams. How can I get you out of my life when you actually are my life?

Just take me sweetheart, don’t be shy; kiss me like you’ll never see me again, like it will be the last time our skins dance together, like our eyes will in never meet again, just kiss me like a man who is dying for my soft lips. Just do it. I
like it when you do it; I like to see that you want me baby. You know I want you so just take me.
Take my clothes off and touch me. Lay a hand on every inch of me. Don’t forget to pass by my heart, do you feel the beat? Do you? That’s nothing compared to the rate at which I think of you. I picture us everyday.

I wish I could wake up every morning and see you next to me, I‘ll take care of you baby like no one else. Sometimes I feel like killing myself because I can’t fucking share any soft moment with you. I am fucking in love with you and I fuck someone else. Forgive me baby for giving up on us; I hope my true love will pardon my vicious acts. If it makes you feel better, I’ll let you know that you’re fucking me every single fucking hour for the simple fact that all my thoughts are about you, you and only you.

I need a smoke. You’ve lightened my emotions, now please can you shut me down?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire