Pages

vendredi, janvier 25, 2008

This lovely Night


Subject : Feelings ?

You drive me mad I don't know why; you drive me mad please don't be shy
I m sorry to tell you this but I'm crazy about you...I just like the way you make me feel when you are next to me; I just like you the way you are. This way is so unique that I forget myself when you are around. The way you look at me kills me gently that I would like to scream ''don't stop''; your lips are so soft that I would like to fall in love with each word that comes out; what can I say? I wish you could read the curves of my body instead of believing the words that I say. I will not talk about angels or heaven for me nothing is meaningful but only talking about YOU. You are the reason I lose control, you are the reason I feel what I feel.


The question is what do I feel? The answer I wish I could feel you for real. I dream of you and you're not better in my dream but you are mine at least. The morning is back; I hated when I come back to the realities of my life. You're far but you're so close to my heart. One day I'll show you what it feels to love truly; you gave me this and for that I own you much more. Baby you're not my angel but I will always be your guardian; my eyes will always stare at you because nature gave them to me to starve you ; it's killing me but it's the best punishment any soul could feel. In few words it's like I could feel your skin without touching you; dance with your perfect body without music. Tonight I wish I could scream with the sound of silence, the sound of love.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire